Leadership coaching is a powerful partnership between the leader and the coach.
An opportunity for inquiry and positive behavior change
- The coach helps the leader identify challenging issues and defines personal and business goals.
- The coach acts as a sounding board, asks tough questions, provides direct feedback, offers new perspectives, and clarifies desired outcomes.
- The leader gains new tools, increases self-awareness, and enhances effectiveness.
- Insights are translated into effective action.
With the coach, the leader reflects on certain experiences and considers key questions:
Customized just-in-time learning
- What was I trying to accomplish?
- What really happened?
- What beliefs impacted the way I handled the situation?
- What have I learned from this experience?
- How could I have handled things differently?
- What will I do the next time I am in a similar situation?
Leaders acquire practical tools and strategies for getting work done. Topics might include:
- Creating and implementing innovative solutions
- Building and leading teams
- Enhancing communication
- Dealing with tough issues and giving feedback
- Improving leadership styles and flexibility
- Developing and communicating a vision
Website designed by HYPERSPHERE
©2008 Claros Group, all rights reserved